|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, September 25, 2008
today, 25/09/08 sudden impulse YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO READ THIS POST. Well, I had a sudden impulse to blog. Hahax. I'm bored out of my mind. I have no idea how to study for HCL Paper 1. Haix. All I could do now is to visit some blogs. Oh ya, I visited Yumin blog ytd and realised that it changed a lot. Perhaps Oh See Mo(n)ey's coming was a change for the better. Who knows. Oh well, all the best. Yumin seems to be doing quite well now. Everyday go home will pass by mahs. Oh, how I miss primary school life. And to think that Sec1 life gonna end soon, it dampened my spirits. I'm going further away from my primary life. And there'll be juniors next year. :P And some things never change. Even though you thought they did. They'll always be there. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT is impt. :/ Sec2, here I come! Anyway, God knows whether I'll be promoted ;/ Don't fail English jiu okay le. I'm not exactly studying for EOYs though. I'm not in the mood. Everyday also not in the mood. Losing concentration. And I even thought today was the last day of Paper. Still go what TM. I should mug. But how. :/ I've revived some of my childhood memories on my friend's blog. Hahas. Speaking of that, the Exam questions today were hard to choose from :/ Anyways, I should get ready for HCL tmr. But more of looking forward to tmr because I can ask about Maths. Oh well. I really should. I'm feeling damn sleepy right now. Perhaps going out drained all my energy. Trying to 'dong'(Hokkien) until 10pm. Want to watch Nicole. Had a night like this one before. That time I tried to 'dong' and can't. Failed. :/ Anyways, 1 down, 7 more to go? Not too sure about the numbers. JIAYOU everyone. Including those P6 peeps in Yumin. Jiayous. Don't make the same mistake as us. Score at least 280! (Like they'll ever see this) Anyways, quite happy when no CDC (yays!) It's coming back soon. Dec 1,2,3(heard from felicia) got camp. I hope it'll be fun! Hahax. Oh, And I realised that this post is extremely long and full of random stuff. Just some stuff popping up out of nowhere. Okay, just writing out thoughts. Free Childhood is gone :/ due to homework and stress. Why are they EXAMS? They should just go read The Schoolboy. "If buds are nipped, whatever whatever de." Okay, that was quite random. I'm like planning to type until 9pm. Lolx. Crapping Crapping. Oh great,a few days never maple. Or rather, a few weeks never maple le. This is great. Kick off Addiction, Play in Moderation! Okay, the moderation is copy Health Promotion Board. Their "Eat in Moderation." Hahax. That was extremely random. Hopefully tmr would be a great day. Type so long still haven't 9pm urhs.. Yes, and some things do stay. They do. Even if you think they're gone. 'Absence make the heart grow fonder.' Hahas. I mean that I'm seriously missing Yumin and Pro-teach. Oh ya, Nanny Daddy show le ;D I can't believe I type so much. JIAYOUS FOR TMR. DON'T FORGET TO BRING DICTIONARY! :P If you're reading this sentence, you've reached the end of this post. And I bet that you've wasted at least 1 min of your life to read it.:P Well, you were advised not to read. But you didn't do as you were told! |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|