|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Monday, September 22, 2008
today, 22/09/08 Today was generally a good day. :D Except must stay back for assembly. Haiz. Anyway, that was how the day went.. Flag-raising Was quite okay ;D Mr Chuamade many mistakes wor. Still 'whisper' into the microphone :P English Compre. Ya, the passage with sexual content one lorx. Then ms yee still so direct. 'sex objects.' Anyway, unlucky Lucas and Peishan, who had to read that part. Hahahax. Okay lahs. Ms Yee like in bad mood. History[Dental Check] Was planning the questions dao yi ban when suddenly... jasmine call me for dental checkup! O-M-G lahs. I was like...scared? Then went there saw Shaun and Jingyi inside. Then Shaun was blue toothing with Jingyi's phone. Those equipments were scary luhs. After Jingyi finished, was Shaun's turn. His appointment cut until recess time :P Then recess is coming near so the nurse ask me recess first ^^ But must run errand for her :/ Go 1BN and pass that dental form to ChengCheng. Recess I was quite worried about eating luhs. Cos later got food particles stuck there, then nurse say dirty T.T Hahahah, but I drank lots of water before going xP ACC[Dental Check] Around 10:13 I decided to head over, but then keep coming back. Came back for like 3 times. 3rd time is to call Lucas go. :@ Forgot to call him;then have to run over again ZZZ Then nurse say my teeth okay! Yay, then I ran back again, helping her pass stuff to Teng Eldon of 1DL. Why i run so many errands for her de ahs :@ Anyway, didn't miss much ACC, since 5 mins came back liaos. ACC was quite boring. Was chatting all the way. HCL 2hrs of HDC. Sianx. Then did compre. Okay lahs, not very boring. :D MAths Did 'D'. Kept joking around with shuhui hahax. Asked Ms Chan about the equal sign and dash sign thingy. Forgot to ask about ques 6. Tmr bahs :D Maths Lesson is so boring, do worksheet nia. Oh ya, got maths homework DARN IT luhs. WHY. She only say those who wan pass up pass up what. Then suddenly change her mind sia!!! I'm pissed luhs. Now one more HW to do. Oh well, since I'm alr slacking on revision, might as well have something to do :d Oh well, time for assembly. Totally sian-ed. Assembly Briefing for EOYs. Sec 2 take exam in air con room. Oh well. My e. dict havent chop yet. SHould go ask HDC tmr. Then got YES! 93.3 DJ luhs!!! OMG. Let us watch that show damn nice can? THEY JUST HAD TO STOP AT THE FUNNY PART. DARN THEM LUHS. Then MR chua go comment BasketBall is not a one man show. Then say he play. :d DONG FANG STYLE DAMN NICE CAN! :P Hahax. Too engrossed. I shall buy the CD to watch!! Anyway ate Noodles Selection and went home ;D On the bus talked about ghost! Especially the new 1030 show that came up: 灵异怪谈 I so unlucky watched every advertisement of it. DAMN SCARY LUHS. If you like horror you can try that. OH WELL I SHOULD DO MY DAMNED NEWLY ADDED MATHS HW NOW. SO SEE YA~ TUNE IN TO YES! 93.3! :P |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|