|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008
today, 14/09/08 quiz Who was th first person who tagged you ? Shuhui? What did you think of the person ? CRAZY and super HIGH 1. Did you eat alot of Fast food ? Not really. But recently yes. 2.Have you kissed anyone in 2008 ? ERm no? 3.Were you happy when you woke up today ? Erm..no..I had a super weird dream.. 4.What did you last get upset about ? Kena scolded by mum? 5.Do you eat candy on a daily basis ? No..I don't really like sweets, unless chocolates included? :P 6.What about in your 5th sent message ? About kpqing together? xP 7.Who was th last person you ate with ? Erm..Paternal Family 8.Who was th last person you took photo with ? I think with my cousin.. 9.When ordering sushi , what do you get ? Crabmeat? xP don't really eat sushi 10.Who was th last person you sat next with ? Mum? 11.What are you doing at 10am ? sitting in the taxi, going to the monastery. 12.Have you changed alot since summer ? ?? I don't think so :/ 13.What was th last beverage you spilled on yourself ? Spilled? Er...I think coke... 14.Where is th place you want to be right now ? School. :P 15.When was th last time you cried ? I don't know leh...Forgotten :P 16.What's your favourite song at th moment ? Take A Bow by Rihanna? 17.What were you doing at 11 last night ? Surfing net 18.Who's near you ? Mum and dad? 19.What were you doing 5am in th morning ? Sleeping. Dreaming of that weird dream? :P 20.What's bothering you right now ? Er..how to do the maths alternative assessment. 21.Who was th last person to talk to you on phone ? Mum, asking me where dad is. 22.Whose house did you to last ? Mine? Lolx. Er..Paternal Ahma house.. 23.Who honestly knows everything about you ? Myself! 24.Who broken your heart ? Nobody. 25.Honestly , do you love someone very much ? Erm..no.. 26.Who was th last person who told you that they love you ? Nobody.. 27.Are you friends with th last person you kissed ? Never kiss someone be4 leh.. 28.Are there any parts of your body that hurt ? Legs..I think I sprained it or something :/ 29.In th supermarket , th first thing that catch your attention is ? Chocolates! Or Cookies! 30.How cool do you think you are ? IDK 31.Drugs are ? For weird people. "I am drug-free" 32. Which one do you hate th most ? What? huh? lolx 33.Who was th first person to text you today ? Shuhui. 34.What was th first thing you did this morning ? Wondering about my dream. 35.Who was your last " missed call " on your cell phone ? Mum 36.Whats th last mistake you made ? Watching tv. Instead of doing the alternative assessment? 37.What are you listening to right now ? Nothing. 38.Who was th last person of th opposite sex you had an conversation with ? Dad. 39.Who was th last person to call you ? Mum. 40.Is there anything you want to say to someone special ? O_O Nothing. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|