|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Friday, September 12, 2008
today, 12/09/08 Okay lor. xP Not really tired... Have an enthu feeling abt school xP Anyways.. Flag-raising Let us sit down..yay! Went down early :/ Quite a lot of announcements. Boring..Then a girl from BN won prize.. must give speech..haha Maths 2nd last lesson :| He give us farewell gifts! hahaha..M&Ms/Toberlone(?) Nice lehs! Today he teach can understand ^^ Great~ English Compre. Lame. Not in compre mood, man. Recess Noodles Selection :D DnT :/ Scared, cos starting to do the memo holder alr. Don't really know how to do though :/ LOLs. Then my octagon done lehs! REally look like octagon! Yay~ Haha. xD inspiration from maple coin xP Then kena scolded by one fierce teacher, say need to clean up. Then Mr sim sitll add in to the big, big fire..ZZZ "Want to cut, don't want to clean." A moment ago, he was like "If you guys done, pass up the sketchbook and go." Heard from shuhui they got wear mask; Why our teacher so budget one! :@ Anyway, everyone also quite happy since miss Charisma xD Charisma Reached class at 1235 due to the "fire" Then she talk about a true story of 2 chungchengnians. Sad story; but she never say ending leh...:O Charisma quite boring.. HCL Kena stand behind class. Never do lahs hahaha xP Fun to stand behind lor. Then he keep saying he got the right to give us detention and make us stand on the yellow line until night. Whatevers. He think he very big mehs.. though his name got "big" (大) Whatevers. Then we copied his answers lor. BOring lahs. Then got timed compre later ZZZ Lunch Rice and vege :D Timed compre Sucks lah.. DUN EVEN UNDERSTAND :@:@:@:@:@:@ anyway also not counted xP Who cares. Afterschool Stayed back for jessica :P Then phoebe also came, did chat. Wanted to watch xinyu's performance, but ended up deciding not to, so late and I am over-budget so no money left T.T But then now a bit regret lahs haha Then saw the basketball people so happy when they in CCA lahs. Then, envy them cos I don't even think I'm even happy for once in CCA :@ Whatevers. The worst decision I've ever made in life. And I seriously think that the only right decision I've ever made is.. Selecting chungcheng instead of anglican :D That's the smartest decision I've ever made lahs. xD Then went home by MRT, felt damn tired. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|