|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, September 11, 2008
today, 11/09/08 Woke up-->tired. Never eat noodles cos over budget :@ Lucky still have enough money for tmr..ZZ Then went to staffroom, mr tan not around. Only saw ms chan, but she's not involved so.. can't ask her. Then cannot find him so sms lor. Read some geog before going for flag-raising. Flag-raising Mr chua let us sit down! yes!!! Then I think I came down a bit late, haha. Then everytime this will happen: Mr Chua: Sec 1, 2 and 3 can be dismissed. Ms Teo: Sec 1 stay~~~~ Then everyone will laugh, haha. Today got Geog and bio test D: And my problem not solved. Phy Went through test paper. He's in a good mood, and took the initiative to pull up the screen. And took the initiative to explain again. Usually, he'll be like: Mr Mohd: Understand? Okay, understand, next question. Today, he's like: Mr Mohd: Understand? Okay, it's like that. The Bicycle.. which is something that happens once in a blue moon. Calligraphy Revision for test. Boring day...... Recess Rice and vege. Wahlao so many people cut queue. ZZZZZZZZ councillor also cut queue. ZZZZZZZZZ Geog omg test. lols. She did revise with us..:D Damn difficult. Cos they ask you fill in the blanks of some sentences from the tb. Then if you don't read the tb well then you die lor.. I hope can get at least 12! xP Bio Test. Quite okay I thought. All MCQ. MS TCM ROCKS!!! xP Maybe just ms teo. nicer. Then went through the wrksht. Quite okay lah. But moods dampened when realised got el next. EL Got news from mr tan! "System error...please inform jingyi and shijia also.." Haha, at first read wrongly lor. Cos must read from pocket mah. Then I thought I saw "linyi" So I went to inform shijia and felicia. So felicia and shijia were the ones same as me-F9! Then went on with the boring el leson. Still have to write one compo for her. ZZZ Aferschool I went to see the message again, then realised is jingyi. then quickly go inform her. xO Then ate kway chap. :D Took 12 and went macs, to chat. haha..then went home. Don't feel like mapling urhs.. :D :D Thanks mr tan and maybe ms chan? xD Since he said that he need to look for ms chan. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|