|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, August 28, 2008
today, 28/08/08 Yumin tomorrow! :] Today was okay bahs. D: Got Bio AGAIN. Anyway.. Flag-raising Don't have! Due to no rain~ Yipeee ya ya yipee yipee ya~ Mr soon can't torture us then! >:/ MAths M3. Percentage, Percentage, Percentage. No more jokes. He's quite slack, somehow. Slacker than Miss Chan I would say. Bio Actually, not really very boring. At least lesser chim stuff. ;/ oh, and we were let off for recess at 9.44. Recess Kway Chap lor. Geog WAter resources, water resources, water resources. Quite nice, we get to highlight and stuff. HCL Omg,I <3 today's HCL. Watch movie lahs! We only take back our chinese worksheets and all that, then watch movie lehs! So nice, Saw Liu Bei Dagger, GuanYu Pole and ZhuGeLiang's wand! It's like I can identify them cos I play maple! Maple teaches us lots of stuff,can? It just rocks. Calligraphy Mr Tan[JoonSeng] suddenly come in then return the chem paper. Then everyone started crowding around me and shuhui. Don't put on my table please, Mr Tan.[if you ever see this.] 22/35. Was not in the mood to write. Wrote ugly words.D: VERY LAZY, cos next lesson is el s&d. EL s&d As usual, it'll be damn boring lor. Today got say some lines. She taught the actors some vain stuff. Quite boring. Afterschool Rice n vege. Went home by 12. Bag damn heavy. Felt sick[as in going to fall sick soon] But then after some sleep on the bus, felt okay. Actually we ran for bus 12, but the uncle heartlessly drove away without us.T.T LAter gonna maple :) |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|