|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
today, 19/08/08 :) Today was quite a good day, but my spirits dampened when know that got geog. No HCL, no Maths! Yipee yaya! Yipee yipee ya~ Flag-raising No flag-raising~ Due to rain~ :) Mr soon must be quite angry huh? Can't torture us to stand le =x Eff Learning Today learned about ways to remember things. It was unusually interesting today. Since I did not sleep xD Then I learnt what eye I am.. It was quite fun :) CL S&D(British teacher come class) Diao. the british teacher come. And then quite disappointed because miss yee haven't give us the script yet. Then we had to write one paragraph on that. And her accent...I can't really hear what she says. And I don't like fast speaking teachers. T.T I guess tuesday will become dreaded day.. Recess Nothing much. Ipoh horfun. CMP 2 malay teacher come in At first thought they were examinators. Thankfully, not. They were relief teachers. :D We practiced Pelajaran 10. It was quite okay, but I'm not very good in malay.. English Version 2 compo. My crappy compo still can get pass wor. oO totally shocked. Then, after completing.. Me, shuhui, choy yu and yuandeng were like talking about our young times :P Then miss yee suddenly say :"Looking through fond memories when you were this small.." Which her that kind of um-chio grin lor. Geog She said she have to go down to take something Then someone shouted "YES!" She was quite angry, and disappointed I think.. :P Who cares. I hate geog. We went through the test. Was quite glad that I passed. Found out that some answers I could have got correct. Afterschool Actually today got CDC, but decided to pon. :P Whatever lahs. So boring lehs. Plus must stay until soooo late. Pon one week won't die lahs. chiong-ed maths @ library.. Then go home lahs. Saw an old friend. he forgotten me T.T Nvm lahs, So long never see le.. expected such stuff to happen.. Without doing charisma. Hope nobody does it. Please. Then kena scolded by her again. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|