|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, August 14, 2008
today, 14/08/08 Hello xD Today actually 215, but due to no teacher, 125! xP Yipee~ EL S&D is a lesson to sleep. Flag-raising It was weird, cos mr chua never immediately call us sit down. Stood for awhile, cos of the grooming check, I guess. Reluctantly went back for maths... Maths Got quiz. Never revise. Whatever... Then they say need name the triangle.. My answer was "Triangle". It's crap but.. it's a fact! xD It's the lamest answer I ever gave in a test. The ahma joke turns out to be the one that yuhui told me be4-.- Bio Finally... Finally... Week 2 bio have early recess. Finally. Cos it's theory today. And she seems to be in good mood, let us off at 941 :) She always let us off like 955. Recess Canteen totally empty. Rocks. Then went to eat hor fun. Nothing much. Geog Gosh. What did she say? I really don't know. AND SHE CAME LATE. by 15 mins. At first thought she never come. Then shuhui say she's going to sleep, and can't open her eyes. I don't know what happened to her. Got moody when realised that next lesson is HCL. HCL Oh well....Learn new chapter lor. Almost sleep. He's like Ms Tan lah. But then at least got a few people listening to him. Ms tan is totally like, the whole class doing their own stuff, and she's talking to the wall. But she so slack that she dun care. Don't feel like raking up the past here. Calligraphy Okay bahs I would say. Today wrote some words. Quite ugly. I no talent lah~ EL S&D Bo teacher. Then we had to wait 10 mins, so Miss Yee won't be misunderstood by a teacher. Thankfully no teacher come. If not won't go at 125, it'll be 215.(scramble the no.) Afterschool Lol, had lunch then took bus home. Slept on the bus. I was quite tired. I dunno why.. Go home and maple. And chiong-ed El lit. So difficult. Debated with Muhaimin on MSN. Regarding Audi and Maple. Guess I won't be going to audi. I dun care. If he demands the steely, I guess i'll just put it back... I just don't like audi lahs.. Don't force me. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|