|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
today, 13/08/08 Today was generally a good day, since we didn't stay back:) However for some events that ruined the day.. Flag-raising It was okay lor.. Got people win some trophies.. never really pay attention.. El lit The dreaded class! I really dislike lit. No, I hate it. Not the teacher, dun get the wrong idea... It was boring lor.. Wished time could pass more quickly.. EL Talked about el s&d to make up for tmr. Almost slept and she had to wake me up to on the lights. Then she said"Ask you all contribute, you all take nap." With that kind of "haiz" look. Whatever... Her that kind of look is like quite funny and serious. It's just..I dunno. Whatever she does is funny. Did compo corrections. Recess Ate chicken rice lor. Recess nothing much. Charisma SUCKS lah. Even more dreaded than El lit. She come in, DEMANDING our career assignment. I so damn clearly remember that she said last week, the deadline was end of this term. Or maybe I have stm lahs.Or my ears got prob. But she say until like she not at fault. Hence, we two never do lahs. Then, she say it was told to you guys last term.. Blah Blah..and she praised her most damned favourite class, HM.. "HM got at least 10 assignments passed up, this class 0" Then makes me recall the way she scolded us when she lost our charisma assignment. That period of time, she everyday come in, chase us for assignment. Then we'll be like "-.- Pass up liao" She got stm. Serious STM. Then she complain about being a teacher.. Then she even said "I'm not praising myself,it's just a fact" BHB de. Keep on saying my other class, HM, can pass up, why can't you? If she want complain, complain to her favourite class HM lah. Complain to us for what. Maybe they would listen to you. Do I have AP? I hope not. I just..hates the way she puts FG down. The way she does it, is totally..untoleratable. Maybe she's motivating us,I really don't know. But she dunnid every lesson come, talk about HM. I'm pissed talking about this matter. I don't know why. I have AP? ... Physics Was dreaded, but heard that Mr Mohd never come, then become un-dreaded. Yipeeee! NO more fast talking! However, got practical. Relief teacher lor. It was quite fun. HCL Learn tea! Yay! xD It was quite fun... But then drank 4 cups of tea.. I don't know why, stomachache. Maybe too much of 消毒 stuff. I don't know.. ACC yay, ACC become drawing lesson! Hahaa..Teacher pass down the paper then we go draw on it. We drew doraemon! Haha..Then shuhui go draw one girl, whom I suppose is herself? Idk. Then they present Grandparents' Day i think. Our turn coming soon.. I gonna do it SOON.. Afterschool Ate rice and vege. Then saw Sirui, then we stone at Admin Block. Then we walk super slow. T.T Sirui go put the class diary. Then when we reach bus stop not more than 5 mins, she and Jiaying catch up.. Then we share our views about mr tan. We had the same views! Wahahaha.. Are we going to yumin on teachers' day? I forgot to ask them. Will ask..soon. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|