|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Thursday, August 7, 2008
today, 07/08/08 Cross-Country tomorrow! yays! Today drew the 1FG thing on my hand. But wore off, cos I bathed just now. =x CDC so late sia. >:( Flag raising Mr chua is finally back! yay! Wahaha! No more standing up! Wished they had announced: "There'll be no CDC practice today." Sian. They only did that once. Hmph. Then Mr Yazeed briefed on what to do for tomorrow. Took up some of the PE time. PE It's the young teacher again. Mr Tay...retire?? =x No offence. We played whatever we want.. Badminton/Basketball/Soccer/Volleyball Actually wanted to retake.. but considered too long.. Can't retake le. T.T Played badminton with shuhui,jacelyn and CM. Play for like 1 min then need go assemble le. Reluctantly walked back to classroom for HCL... HCL Spelling test. Never study sia.. Managed to scrape through it... HeDaCheng keep saying I look at Shuhui's paper, then keep separating us lor.. (it's true anyway. WAhaha! We exchange ans mahs!) Recess <3 HeDaCheng for his dismissal time lahs! Week 1 Thursday should come more often, HeDaCheng release us at 9:40! =) I think he during meeting don't understand lor. Anyway, Kway Chup was nice^^ Physics Sian larh! Almost sleep lahs. Yawned 6 times, so much tears sia. He explain I also don't know what he talking de. He speak so fast like machine gun. JkJk... Nvm, try to read from paper lor.. What's a teacher for if we can just read from the paper. Hmph. Chemistry Relief teacher. Mr Khoo.. Did a lot of mixing today. Quite confused. And..I just washed the test tubes without recording down what I observed lor. Have to copy choy yu's. Then, got another piece of worksheet, more difficult. It was MUCH MUCH less boring than Physics. Calligraphy Did big writing today. Choy yu used a her own ink, it stinks. it really did. We guessed that it was EXPIRED. oO never heard of expired ink before though. Felicia say she wan pon CDC, then we agreed that if she pon, we also pon. If she never, then we don't lor. Cos last week pon le. And if shuhui pon again.. she never even meet the new teacher before sia. EL S&D Auditions sia. So sian lor. Don't even want to act lahs. But we can use the same method as what we used during the cca auditions^^ Anyhow do lahs.. Then have to audition for G. Read monotonously and softly to scrape through this. So sian. Then, in the end: X-Jiale Y-Taiann G-Shiyinn Z-XueRui T-Natasha N-Jasmine JYJY and make this show a success! AFTER SCHOOL Rice and vege. Then shuhui says she dunwan go CDC... felicia going lor~ Then she pon by herself. Then I go get my 1FG "tattoo" on my hand. Walked around the school. Even went BN to find crystal :P they 315 end school de. sad. CDC The new teacher talk talk talk and talk. She keep talking! The whole 2hours I can say she talked for 1h30min. SIAN lahs. We read scripts... VERY SIAN! Almost slept. Thankfully felicia woke me up. My eyes were like closing. If she didn't wake me up.. I guess I'll only wake up when the teacher asked me to. Getting more enthu! Judy teacher coming back. At least we're not gonna listen to someone talk and talk for 1h++ CDC games! Whatever.. When I got home it was like 715. It was raining quite heavily in Tampines. Thankfully got umbrella. Saw some people at the grand audi,seems to be waiting for the rain to stop. CDC WILL get better. I guess, must be positive -says miss yee. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|