|
Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
|
|
|
Profile
jocelyn, 211195
COURAGE is not the ability to be fearless but the ability to act in spite of fear Blast
Currently;empty.Tagboard
Talk.
Exits
Archives
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
December 2010
Credits
|
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Quiz-ziness2 1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? a ER..please dun be some salesperson or something. 2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? yes,it's bad to bring it home and I want my 1 dollar! 3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? listener? My ideas would be rejected anyway. 4. Do you take compliments well? Smiles 5. Do you play Sudoku? yes. 6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive? Don't think so, I'll be scared to death. 7. What song are you listening to? no song. 8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? yea,I am a kid,yumin camp. 9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Role play with cousins? 10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you? Like duh, no! What for break up a family... 11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? no...Easier communication with same religious beliefs. 12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? er...be pursued,shyness 13. Use three words to describe yourself. shy.timid.quiz-addictive 14. Do any songs make you cry? no...songs are pretty short. 15. Are you continuing your education? er..I'm only Sec1 this year,so DUH. 16. Do you know how to shoot a gun? I don't want to kill an innocent person. 17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you’d grab? Er..My handphone? Not sure lehs..who can predict? 18. How often do you read books? Er..if I'm forced to,like EL lit. 19. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Past..memories. 20. What is your favorite children’s book? ER..Bernie the cooking dog? 21. What color are your eyes? Black? 22. How tall are you? Short..don't wanna reveal. 23. Where is your dream house located? er..a condo near CCHMS 24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? neoprints? Yes. 25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? What's that? Apollo Gardens yes. Olive Gardens, no! 26. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? ER,from my room to my kitchen toilet. Later will be going to novena. 27. Do you like mustard? nope..love sweet chilli from Mac 28. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Eat..chocolates 29. Do you look like your mom or dad? everyone says i look like my dad 30. How long does it take you in the shower? 8-13 minutes-Short hair. 31. Can you do the splits? Halfway, I'm not trained. 32. What movie do you want to see right now? Don't know..Harry Potter and the half blood prince. 33. What did you do for New Year’s? fun? sleep? play com? 34. Do you own a camera phone? yes,quite common. 35. Was your mom a cheerleader? Dunno,my mum hardly talks about such stuff. 36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? er..I have 4 words in my name? Middle name-->? 37. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? 6-8h..depends if i got chiong anything. 38. Do you like care bears? Not really. 39. What do you buy at the movies? popcorn and tickets. 40. Do you know how to play poker? yeah esp daiti. 41. Do you wear your seatbelt? Not all the time.. 42. What do you wear to sleep? tshirts and shorts? 43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Don't know..I dun think i have hometown. 44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3! 45. Do you always read friendster bullettins ? dun like friendster. 46. Do you like funny or serious people better? funny when they should be. Serious when they should be. 47. Ever been to L.A.? No. Furthest: china 48. Did you eat a cookie today? wished I did. |
|
And every night I miss you I can just look up
And know the stars are holdin' you holdin' you holdin' you tonight |
|